Created On: 2016-08-11
What's collected in this app and how it's being used
- User's Google ID. This is used to identify user on server.
- Any data including contact data that user sent to Phonebook API. This is the major feature for the app, the contact data is made searchable from the app.
- No sharing. User data will only be used in this app and its server side. It will not be disclosed to third parties.
- User can post contact data to the Phonebook API to store it on server.
- User can search his or her contact data from the app.
- User can remove all of his or her contact data anytime using Phonebook API.
- User registration and authentication is done using Google Sign In.
- User's contact data is transferred safely over HTTPS.
- All API call is done over HTTPS.
- User's data is stored and processed in a best effort basis. There is no guarantee on data availability and persistence.